We use our own and third-party cookies to optimize your experience on this site, including to maintain user sessions. Without these cookies our site will not function well. If you continue browsing our site we take that to mean that you understand and accept how we use the cookies. If you wish to decline our cookies we will redirect you to Google.
Already have an account? Sign in.

 Remember Me | Forgot Your Password?

Brands Are Not Among Teenagers' Facebook Friends. Yet

July 24, 2011: 10:52 PM EST
A study revealed that UK teenagers have little enthusiasm for interacting with brands on Facebook, with 31% saying they'd prefer no brand engagement.  Of the remaining 69% that is (at least somewhat) willing to have brand interaction, keeping informed was the most popular way (81%), with brands using some form of entertainment identified as the preferred route. Teenagers did say they like taking part in online competitions, having discount offers, and having pre-launch access to new products. One caution for brands is that 'talking to me like a real person' ranked highly, underlining the need for appropriate and authentic interactions.
"Amaze Generation: A long-term study of today’s digital generation", Amaze, July 24, 2011, © Amaze plc
Virtual Life & Technology
United Kingdom
Market News
Press Release
Products & Brands
Developed by Yuri Ingultsov Software Lab.